Refunds with paypal credit

tommy111333
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I was just wondering how refunds work with paypal credit. 

If I refund an item do I still need to pay the interest rate off? As I refunded an item and It's still saying I need to pay it.

Also if I get a refund into my credit account, but have already paid 1 installment, where does the money go that I paid for that 1 installment with. 

Also is it possible to get a refund for an extra charge for missing the deadline, I thought I had setup direct debit but I hadnt so I got charged extra, and was wondering if I could reverse that somehow.. thanks. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @tommy111333,

Thank you for your post. 

I do understand your concerns. You can generally expect a refund to appear on your PayPal Credit account within 7-10 working days of the date the merchant processed the refund. The refund will then reflect on your PayPal Credit account, even if you have already paid an installment. 

Regarding missing your deadline, I would suggest you contact our PayPal Credit team directly to see if anything can be done. To do this, simply go to the bottom of this page here

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.