Preferred card not used for transactions

smbsid
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I was not able to order Uber using my preferred card, I asked my bank to check and they did not find a transaction attempt.

For a backup card, I added a secondary Mastercard in my Wallet but not setting it as preferred.

The next time I ordered an Uber; the transaction was made directly on my newer card.

So I'm asking what is the goal of setting a card as preferred when it is not choosen as default card for payment? 

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

smbsid
Contributor
Contributor

Ok @PayPal_Olivia, I understood your position. I'll find another way to transfer my money from that preferred card then, because it's expiring soon.

I'd suggest your team does not always let tools do what they want... Human makes tools to make life easier, so manual control should always be necessary...

Login to Me Too

Taildrager6
Contributor
Contributor
I still feel that this company is a scam and do not want to pay them therefore do not release my money I would like to have it refunded after talking with them I still have this feeling
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.