PayPal won’t let me use my bank account

gibson08
Contributor
Contributor
The last two purchases I made, I had no choice but to use a debit card, because PayPal was saying my bank account wasn’t available. I always use my bank account to pay for items, and this is the first time I’ve had this happen. I know there’s money in my account. Can someone help, please?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @gibson08

Welcome! Thanks for visiting our Community Forum. I can understand how not being able to use your bank when you wish can be a bit frustrating. Have you double-checked your bank and debit cards to make sure they're both confirmed? If you need help confirming them, here's an article with links on how to confirm both as well as some other useful troubleshooting steps: Why was my payment declined?

If they are both confirmed, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.