PayPal continues to say that none of my cards will work when trying to checkout on eBay.

TGilmore73
New Community Member
Hey there! I’m currently trying to checkout on eBay using PayPal as my payment method. For some reason, every time I type in my credit/debit cards, it says that this card cannot be used for this transaction. I’ve tried 4 different cards, all giving the same error message. It then asks for my to add a new card. Do you know what could be causing this?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

plep13
New Community Member

Not with ebay, but I am running into this same problem as well!

Login to Me Too

Ogalo
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem getting below text Your PayPal account is missing a payment method. Please add a card to continue.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_WendyD

Hello!

Some merchants only accept payments if the address it’s a confirmed US address. You can check with the merchant to see if they ship to your country. Also, verify that the card you’re trying to use is eligible for international/online payments. 

If the issue continues, feel free to reach out to us. You can find our available support options by scrolling to the bottom of any page on our site, selecting the Contact link, and following the steps to contact us.

I hope this gets resolved soon.

Wendy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.