Paid but they took some of the payment and the rest has disappeared for a week now

amar12345
Contributor
Contributor

I paid a company through PayPal for my order of some clothing. They put a hold transaction thing for the full amount but then the next day they only took the money for 1 of the 3 items and the rest disappeared. Now on my transaction history on PayPal it only has that part of the transaction being taken out but when I click on it, it says £40 out of the full amount. But no sign of the rest? Will this still be taken out because it’s been just over a week now and nothing has been taken.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jackie

Hello @amar12345

Thank you for visiting the PayPal Community. I am sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with this transaction. In this situation, I would recommend you to call our Customer Support as we would like to review this transaction with you which will require additional authentication. You can get the phone number by following these steps:
- Visit http://www.paypal.com/
- At the bottom of the page click 'Contact'
- Click 'Contact Us'
- Click 'Call Us'
Our support will be happy to assist you. You can explain the situation to them and they will assist you accordingly. Thank you for your time and I hope that you have a good day.

-Jackie
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving it a kudos.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.