No money has come in my account it is pending

rakib2300
Contributor
Contributor

Dear sir I have withdrawn $18.00 USD = 77.96 MYR dollars on 01-05-2023 but my money has not arrived in my bank account here my transaction is disputed. Thank you very much for kindly resolving my transaction problem and giving my withdrawal to the bank.

its been a long time no money has come in my account it is pending. Kindly return the money to my account and best wishes to Mr.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @rakib2300 

Thank you for joining the Community Help Forum!

I understand your concern about the withdrawal not reflecting in your bank account. All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if PayPal deems risk. Every time you initiate a transaction, it goes through a series of filters. PayPal may hold some withdrawals for up to 72 hours for further review. Once the review gets completed, the pending status of the withdrawal will move to complete status. 

A "Complete" status means PayPal have successfully processed your withdrawal request. It usually takes 1 business day but it may take longer for the funds to reach your bank account as the bank may need more time to process your request. Feel free to reach PayPal Support team for any additional assistance. 

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @rakib2300 

Thank you for joining the Community Help Forum!

I understand your concern about the withdrawal not reflecting in your bank account. All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if PayPal deems risk. Every time you initiate a transaction, it goes through a series of filters. PayPal may hold some withdrawals for up to 72 hours for further review. Once the review gets completed, the pending status of the withdrawal will move to complete status. 

A "Complete" status means PayPal have successfully processed your withdrawal request. It usually takes 1 business day but it may take longer for the funds to reach your bank account as the bank may need more time to process your request. Feel free to reach PayPal Support team for any additional assistance. 

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230629
Contributor
Contributor
No money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.