My friend wants to send me a gift but I don’t know what my account name is?
You don't want to send a request money or you will be seen as a seller and pay a fee and get the new seller 'hold'.
Give your daughter the email address you have linked and confirmed on your paypal account.
Plus make sure you have verified your paypal account by adding and confirming a bank account (not debit card) on your account.
Then your daughter goes to send/request on her paypal account > send money > put in your email address (checking to make sure there is no typos or spelling errors > select the friends/family option > put in amount and currency > make sure she doesn't pay a fee by 'funding' the payment via bank account or funds in her balance (and not a card) > then follow the on screen prompts.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- how to change account back to personal in Managing Account Archives
- I cannot link my UAE Bank Account, and also i cannot edit or add my address, please help out in Wallet Archives
- Unable to log into PayPal with Microsoft Authenticator code in Managing Account Archives
- Unable to link bank account in Wallet Archives
- i didn't recieve the credit card verification sms in Wallet Archives