My first receiving payment is on hold what should I do?

retrofume
Contributor
Contributor

I received my first payment from a freelance website. I got an email from Paypal stating that I need to give them some more information in order to release the payment. I followed the link to the resolution center but it shows zero messages or complaints. Paypal is not even replying to my email and they always say that all our advisors are offline please try again later. If I don't provide the info they will revert back the payment. what should I do please help.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MASOODMASH
New Community Member

SAME THING HAS HAPPENED TO ME

i am a resident of India . After watching some youtube videos ,i created a business account. i dont know if it will work though. i also had to send a purpose code. i hope ,i will be able to receive my funds the earliest. Someone help me if they know what the problem is

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @retrofume,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I can certainly understand the importance of having access to funds quickly. Here is a Help Center article with additional information in regards to payment holds: My payment is on hold. Why is this happening? If you have additional questions or concerns in regards to the payment hold, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service team directly. 

Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns.

- Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Login to Me Too

retrofume
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for answering. I reached out to PayPal support on twitter and they were quick to help me solve this issue. Link:- https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-receive-paypal-payments-faq1750
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.