Money on hold

Samuiel90
New Community Member

Hi I've used ebay for years but recently made my own pay pal and used that for the first to sell something, and my payment is on hold and from what I can read its because I'm a new seller and they hold it till I get a good history? But doesn't say how much or what I need or how long that takes? Just seems a little harsh that I've sold my personal items and sent them to someone else to not receive the money 😑

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

mwstuntz40
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal have unlawfully with held a private payment.

PayPal are now threatening a vulnerable individual with SEVERE C.P.T.S.D and other mental health issues. I receive a response to a post, elucidating the OP, as to the inexcusable conduct of PayPal and claiming that I am violating guidelines. No I'm not. I'm making people aware of the vile and criminal manner that these disgusting people are treating me with. then these vituperative "people," completely fail to actually address my complaints and concerns.

They are also deleting posts about the truth and way in which I have been treated by this disgusting and criminal company. PayPal's claims are ludicrous and clearly show the true nature of the vile staff and this criminal company.

They are unlawfully with holding money from a PRIVATE transaction. This has NOTHING to do with ebay, as I refuse to use the service that those putrid criminals offer.

They have failed to provide information that I have requested on a number of occasions. Chat has been closed with out concerns and complaints addressed.

These vile people have placed a very vulnerable adult at risk and left me with no funds for any emergencies that I may face during a crisis with my mental health.

I have been unable to do any shopping for groceries with the funds.

I have also been on hold for over an hour, with the estimated wait time being 10-14 minutes. I even left the receiver off the hook and went to the shop to drop off something, only to come back and find that it is still on hold. Not surprising.

They have now rose to the level of threats regarding posting about their vile and disgusting behavior towards me.

PayPal are evil, contumelious, mendacious, Machiavellian, odious degenerates, that abuse criminal and civil law and peoples rights. They ruin peoples lives and cause immense distress, as they have with me.

Thank you for ruining my holiday season and leaving me in such a distressed state. Having SEVERE panic attacks and being unable to eat or have some emergency cash, should I need to go somewhere to feel safe. PayPal, you are a collective of cruel individuals and your comportment is inexcusable.

I am publicly requesting the details of your U.K legal team and I want to make a number of complaints against your disgusting staff. Information that I have requested on a number of occasions, but your inept staff have not given me the requested information.

This is the true face of PayPal and how they abuse someone at risk.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mwstuntz40 

Any selling transactions get a payment hold for new sellers.

Ebay has their new seller hold and Paypal has theirs.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-payment-on-hold-or-unavailable-faq1987

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mwstuntz40
Contributor
Contributor

Private transaction. nothing to do with those degenerate criminals Ebay.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mwstuntz40 

And that is why I gave you the link for PAYPALS HOLD instead of the link for EBAYS HOLD.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BrianHast
Contributor
Contributor

They have deleted 2 of my posts. Let's see if I can avoid the censors on this one...

This is harsh eBay's feedback system works. This system does not. If you side with the buyer's on every transaction, the system does not work, because it opens sellers up to fraud

Have been selling for over 20 years and using this company's service for the same amount of time. I will not sell anymore on 3bay, until this ends.

Login to Me Too

I complained about them, started to at least have a human respond, then found my active complaint suddenly closed down.  Their staff are hopeless, but smart enough to keep info from their bosses.  And so it will be until I sue them - or until someone brings a class action.  Leave them and tell all your friends, they are a rotten company!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.