Instant Money transfer not showing up

Jacob110
New Community Member

I was payed $200 and needed it in my bank account so I selected the transfer option to my debit card, I also payed the fee for instant transfer and it has been 3 hours without any of the money in my account. Is it because I transferred it to my debit card and not a bank account itself? Or is it just gone now?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

ShaqOatmeal
Contributor
Contributor
@Jacob110 There are two important rules you must follow when you need to transfer money instantly: Rule number one - never use PayPal. Rule number two - see rule number one. … Rest assured! Your money is not lost. At least not forever. It will eventually end up where it’s supposed to. However, keep in mind, whenever you need money fast or when in situations where systems reliability is utmost important, never rely on PayPal. It is not cut out for this.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jacob110 

Transfers to debit cards should be instant but they are subject to the occasional review.

Make sure the billing address of your card exactly matches your paypal account address or the transfer may fail and bounce back to your balance.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/can-i-transfer-money-to-my-debit-card-faq859?app=searchA...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RobH1587
Contributor
Contributor
I went to a local store to reload my paypal account with money, and generated the barcode for the cashier to scan, and 10 days later i have still yet to receive my money! Paypal is stating that it was a gd reload but i dont have a green dot and the barcode was generated by the paypal account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.