Incoming payments from my company being denied.

Temp20230731x
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal says it is on their end and they are telling me paypal is saying it is on my end. I have screenshots to show they are using paypal funds to pay and Ihave a transaction number how can this be solved

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230731x 

Where is the recipient from?

PayPal accounts all over the world don’t always work the same way, having specific requirements.

For example, these countries require recipient to link a Visa card before any payments can be accepted because they have automatic transfer agreement:

Albania, Algeria, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Dominica, Egypt, Fiji, French Polynesia, Grenada, Lesotho, Malawi, New Caledonia, Palau, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Seychelles, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos

Users from India have to complete special KYC verification steps before they can receive payments.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Temp20230731x
Contributor
Contributor

They have used paypal funds to pay for this they are a Japanese company DMM do you want me to share the unique transaction ID?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230731x 

No need to share transaction ID number. The forums are users helping other users. No one has access to accounts to look up anything.

Are you seeing transactions in PayPal that are marked “Denied” for this sender? Or it is only showing denied at buyer’s end?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.