I was refunded an amount of $167 from CodeCademy but that money was gone.

kennyestrella
Contributor
Contributor

Last June 30 2023, I was refunded by Codecademy an amount of $167, the transaction was there in my Paypal transactions but the amount is not. I contacted them and chatted with 2 agents, both of them said about 5 business days and now, it's already July 28 as of this post. Where should I ask for help about this? I message them again yesterday, the message was deleted, I messaged them again today, no reply yet. Where should I ask for help about this. I'm not going to judge, but deep inside I felt scammed. Does anyone experience something like this or similar?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

shan06
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @kennyestrella 

Thanks for your post and welcome to PayPal community!

I'm sorry to know that you have not received the refund. When a refund is issued, you will receive an email confirming it from us. All refunds will be sent back to the payment method of your original payment. Money should be refunded in the currency you originally selected. To find the exact timeframe for the refund, you can refer to this article. If you have still not received the refund please contact our team

i hope this information was helpful!
Shantha

Login to Me Too

kennyestrella
Contributor
Contributor

An agent call me about a Reference Number last Saturday, she said about 72 hours and I'm not sure until now there's no Reference Number that's emailed to me? I'm not sure what kind of service is this?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.