I linked my Revolut card and unable to transfer amount to my revolut via card

Fazeel0010
New Community Member

I linked my Revolut card and when I am going to transfer my amount in dollar to my revolut via card then it always say that "There's a problem. Right now, we are not able to complete this transaction". Please help me, I have done everything but unable to transfer the amount. The only usage of my paypal because Fiver only connect with paypal to withdraw amount.

Browser: Chrome
Current Location: Pakistan

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Your transaction failed to pass some security filters that determine level of potential risk and is temporarily blocking the transaction. And repeating a failed action is not helpful, compounding the blockage. I would suggest leaving the account alone for a few days so that security has time to reset/cool down before trying again, one time only. If it still doesn’t go through, contact customer service for assistance:

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/contact-us      

Scroll down to click “Message Us” or “Call Us” option on the bottom.

Or reach out to PayPal at Facebook or Twitter:    

PayPal on Facebook

PayPal on Twitter

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ArslanSaeed
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for your information it was very helpful for me I also found some information from this [removed]

Thanks

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fazeel0010 

I also notice that you are located in Pakistan (for travel?) but have a UK PayPal account. That is also why you are blocked because PayPal service is not available in Pakistan and logging in from a country other than UK or from a country that does not have PayPal services can trigger a block of services for security reasons.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.