I can't withdraw my PayPal balance to my card / bank

alexlehaci
Contributor
Contributor

I can't withdraw my PayPal balance to my card / bank , contacted support and they said to wait 24-72 hours , I've done that and I am still getting the error : "There’s a problem. Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction." I also tried using a different card , didn't work , contacted the bank also said it is on PayPal's end.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

JOANSEI
Contributor
Contributor

yesterday i did an instant transfer to my bank card which ive done multiple times but my bank did not recieve it..they too told me to reach out to paypal, so i did and everything on their end was completed and no problems..so where is the 300.00?  i cant even ask the question here because it takes me to other questions that dont seem to be resolved.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @alexlehaci & @JOANSEI

Thank you both for your post! 

@alexlehaci, I would ask that you please ensure you do not have any outstanding account limitations. You can view any limitations on your Resolution Center when you select 'Go To Account Limitations'. Also, check here to see if you need to confirm your identity by following the steps listed here: How do I confirm my identity? (CIP) (paypal.com)

It is important to ensure the bank account you are withdrawing to has your own name registered to it and is confirmed. More information can be found here: How do I confirm my bank account? (paypal.com)

This could also be a security block. I would suggest waiting for 72 hours before trying to withdraw your balance again. After 72 hours, please try and withdraw your balance via the PayPal website rather than the app. Please also avoid using any VPNs. 

If this does not work, I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team directly. To contact our Customer Service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage. 

You can also contact us via Facebook PM or Twitter DM's. 

For Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/PayPal 

For Twitter: @AskPayPal

@JOANSEI, once the transfer shows up in the "Complete" status on your Activity page. With an instant transfer, the money shows up in the bank account or debit card of your choice typically in minutes. If it’s still not available after 30 minutes, please contact your bank. For a standard transfer, the money shows up in your bank account typically in 1-3 business days, depending on your bank’s clearing process.

It may take up to 1 week for your bank to notify us if they have a problem processing your transfer. We'll email you if we receive any information from your bank.

I hope this helps and I hope you both enjoy your day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Warona
New Community Member

Did you manage to withdraw the money and if yes how did you do it?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.