I can't transfer money from paypal to my bank account.

PollutedGhost
Contributor
Contributor

Recently, I received money from a client. I tried to withdraw them from the app, but the button for it is NOWHERE. I never withdraw money through the web page, because it has never worked (I've had an account for a while now, at least to years and that's the oldest transaction I could see in the app). I'm kind of starting to go insane over this; My money definitely isn't on hold due to inactivity on my account, because every time that happened, I have been notified in some way about it. The error message I get on the website (I'm using chrome browser if that's important) is: "Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later.". I actually dot this error message ANY TIME I tried to transfer money through the web site, which is why I'm so used to using the app for it. I don't know what to do. I've removed and re-added my bank and card information, in case there was an error, but that didn't help. Can I do anything about this or do I just have to keep trying to transfer my money through the web site until it works? Will it even work if it really never worked for me?

Edit: I got the Business app, the transfer button is there, but it doesn't work as well. Please help me with this. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @PollutedGhost

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the PayPal App. Please ensure your app does not need to be updated on your Playstore/Appstore, I would also recommend uninstalling the app and reinstalling it again.  

If you are experiencing an issue while withdrawing on the PayPal Website, please ensure you are not using any VPNs, if you are travelling, please attempt a withdrawal once you are back in the county your account is registered in. 

Some other account issues that can cause withdrawal problems are: 

Limitations: Additional Information about Account Limitations

An unverified account: How do I confirm my identity? (CIP)
Unconfirmed bank account: How do I confirm my bank account?

I hope this can help. Have a nice day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

chao04
Contributor
Contributor

I am facing the same issue 20 days already. Make many customer calls and wrote questions here. No help. I do not know what to do

Login to Me Too

Member09
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here.. PayPal keeps our money.. to be avoided..!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.