I am facing error "The seller does not accept payment in your currency" on Business Account.

bstek
New Community Member

I have integrated Paypal payment on website (based in India).  I get this error "We are sorry. The seller does not accept payment in your currency". I am testing with product/service in Dollar currency. Sandbox Testing was done and it was Ok. Please guide me what should I do to resolve this issue.

I wish to receive payment in any currency. However, since clients are US based so I have listed product/service in Dollar.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @bstek,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Help and thanks for posting!

I see you're looking to receive payments in multiple currencies. For PayPal Indian accounts, you’ll need to confirm your email address and your identity before you can receive PayPal payments. You can learn more about receiving payments through PayPal here

You may have trouble receiving payments if there are any pending actions in your PayPal account. Please check your resolution center or the notification tab to solve the pending actions. For any additional assistance, please feel free to reach PayPal support team by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page. Support is also available through Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages. 

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.