How can i check to see if my direct deposit is pending?

Trevania
Contributor
Contributor
Is there any way to check on pending direct deposits or to find out when it will be available. I am a painter/drywaller by trade and this new job I took only pays through direct deposit. I used the routing and account number from my PayPal account. The guy said he reimbursed me for materials and labor but I have no way of checking to see when it will be available to me.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Schae

Hello @Trevania,

We appreciate your post here in the Community! 

I understand that you are wondering when you will see your Direct Deposit pending in your PayPal account. Since the funds are immediately placed into your balance with PayPal when the money comes in, you typically will not see a pending transaction on your end in the activity. However, you can contact the payor to see if they have initiated the transfer yet. You generally should receive your funds no later than 8pm EST on your payday, or when the payment is initiated. If you haven’t received your funds by that time, please contact the payor and confirm you’re set up with the correct routing/account number. Also confirm that the payment has been processed successfully. Once confirmed, you may Contact support to investigate further if needed. Additional details regarding Direct Deposit through PayPal can be found in our Help Center article: "When will my Direct Deposit be available on my payday". Now if the individual sent you a payment and not Direct Deposit, you should be seeing a pending transaction for that payment or refund. Once the transaction reads as "Complete" you should find the funds are successfully apart of your account balance. 

I hope things get worked out for you soon!

Thank you,

- Schae 

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.