Direct Deposit: Can't add or access money

MiiiLe01
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

I'm trying to set up Direct Deposit, but every time I try, I get the following message:

There's an issue with your account

You may not be able to add or access money from your Direct Deposits. Check the Notifications on your Summary for more.

I checked the Notifications on my Summary and I have no notifications.

Is there a way to solve this?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help out!

The message I get when I try to set up Direct Deposit:

The message I get when I try to set up Direct DepositThe message I get when I try to set up Direct Deposit

 Notifications:NotificationsNotifications

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @MiiiLe01

Thanks for stopping by the PayPal Community, and welcome back! 

I understand you're having difficulty setting up direct deposit, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. When you receive an error message like the one above, it usually means you have an unresolved account issue, like a limitation. You can learn more about limitations in our Help Center by clicking here. I recommend checking your Customer Identification Portal and Resolution Center to see if you're being asked to upload any documents. If not, I suggest reaching out to our Customer Support teams by selecting 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. 

I hope this is resolved soon, and you can set up direct deposit! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.