Facebook ads

gigl37
New Community Member

I can not link my paypal to facebook to pay my ads, idk why, when it asks me to login, i do so, than it loads and sends me a worning that i can not pay via paypal now, but it doesnt says why

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gigl37 

Can you confirm you live in Cyprus only a lot of folks who live in paypal unsupported countries use a Cyprus account to try and negate a country ban.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DHjunior
New Community Member

I have the same problem out here, the same situation as this guy has, and yesi work in cyprus so i can prove that i am a resident , but paypal never asked, it just showed the same error as was mention

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @DHjunior and @gigl37,

Thank you for your posts!

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues linking your PayPal account to your Facebook account. I know this must be frustrating. 

I would suggest you check to make sure your PayPal account is verified. When a PayPal account s unverified, it can prevent you from linking it to third-party accounts. 

To verify your PayPal account, simply follow the steps here. Once you have completed this, please try linking your account again.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.