Currency not available to change

Ashish3061
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have some of my currency in USD, and would like to change to MYR, but there are no options to change to MYR, any help?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Tricia
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Ashish3061

Sorry to hear of the trouble converting your balance. 

You can convert a PayPal balance in the Wallet section of your PayPal account. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Ashish3061
Contributor
Contributor

Hey @PayPal_Tricia, the option to convert to MYR (Malaysian Ringgit) is not available. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Ashish3061,

I'm sorry to hear that the currency that you'd like to convert to is not an option. Some currencies cannot be held in a balance. If the option is not listed when you click to add a currency, you will not be able to convert to that currency within your balance. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.