Can't withdraw funds!

iamx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, 

I have been using paypal for 3 years, I never had troubles with paying for goods, or withdrawing funds to my CC connected account, but as of last week, whenever I want to withdraw funds I get this mesage: "You'll need to add a bank account"

Now my wallet already has a CC connected, and I had no troubles in withdrawing money to it because my cc is connected with my bank account, and I am not in the US, so I can't add a US bank account obviously, so I am wondering what is wrong all of a sudden and how can I get this fixed? 

Thank you

Login to Me Too
91 REPLIES 91

Tyoussef
Contributor
Contributor

Same Here.

i was Widthrowing My fund With No Problem at all.

when i try now i get this message error .

"

Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later.

"

441032paypal

i am located in Morocco

am using BMCE international visa Card.

i t was working for me fine but this week it's not working .

any help Here Please..

does other people get this message or just people from my country ?

Login to Me Too

AnasTo

Hello,

i have the same problem , same card ( Bmce e-pay ) same location Morocco, it was working fine till today , doesnt work "

Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later.

"
Login to Me Too

Tyoussef
Contributor
Contributor

can i get you contact details .

we might find a solution For each other .

send me ur contact details.

we have to figure out the solution.

Login to Me Too

AnasTo

Add me on Facebook or send msg .

Login to Me Too

assi-Marouane
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, BMCE e-pay, and 3 weeks of trying to withdraw money every single day to no success, when it was always working fine before.

I have called both PayPal and BMCE many times, none of them has any idea when the service will be back up.

I tried to give exchange services a try (ie: paypal to skrill or wire, etc) but they're risky and cost way too much in fees.
I know BMCE will fix this because it's not the first time it happens, but I need a backup solution, an other way to withdraw money in urgent situations.

Anyone has found a backup solution yet ?

Login to Me Too

deadmau55
Contributor
Contributor

yes me too bro, i have the same problem with BMCE, so did you solved it?

Login to Me Too

Tyoussef
Contributor
Contributor
Still facing this isse. Sift lia fb dialk When i fix this i will tell you. Tijari is working but problems with them u have to be a company to do it. The problem is from BMCE not paypal
Login to Me Too

assi-Marouane
Contributor
Contributor

@Tyoussef wrote:
Tijari is working but problems with them u have to be a company to do it. The problem is from BMCE not paypal

Yes, exact. I've contacted Société-général (My e-c@rd) and some representative there told me they have no issues whatsoever.
BMCE seems to randomly block their international VISA cards from time to time, and no one has any explanation why.

Login to Me Too

paulobapmar
New Community Member

This is really bad. Have been trying for weeks without success. Keeps hanging on the withdraw page (spinning circle...) and nothing happens. No error, nothing. 

Old interface just works!

PLEASE PayPal: do not remove the old interface just yet. Will be impossible to use your service without it.

Login to Me Too

spAb0k

2iXlypv

i can't withdraw my money, i tried to contact their support and send a message on message centre but they are doing some actions. My paypal is verifed using VISA and then they said i am not a verified user. Please help me to contact them with right answers.. not with automated reply 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.