Can't choose goods and services

Mrga37
Contributor
Contributor
I am trying to pay someone through goods and services option, so I can get the security of it. But I just dont seem to have an option to choose it. I only have family and friends chosen, and cant switch it.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Mrga37

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry you're having trouble purchasing an item. I recommend clearing your cache and cookies or trying a different browser. If the recipient sent you a money request, you could ask them to change it to an invoice. An invoice will always be sent as a Goods & Services transaction. For further assistance, feel free to contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.