Apple is declining my transaction for no reason.

LagosKid
New Community Member

So I am trying to buy something off of clash of clans, so I linked my paypal to be my main form of purchasing things online on my apple Id. I try and purchase it and it does not allow me saying try again later. It then says that my purchase method has been declined and to change my information and to go on paypal to fix the issue. Well I know paypal isnt the issue because right after I purchased spotify premium through paypal and since you buy it off a website it doesnt go through apple so I was successful in purchasing it. Everytime I contact apple about they say its either my bank or my paypal that is causing this issue, even though it clearly isnt because i just made a purchase with it. What do I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @LagosKid

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a recent decline. I'd first recommend checking the steps in this article: Why was my payment declined?

If you've tried everything there, you may want to reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.