Pending Payment transfer status

Narinder3
Contributor
Contributor
Actually sir , me vicky , i make personal payments to my friend on 2 may of woth 10$ , i used to make payments successfully. But this last transaction is yet to be delivered to receipent. When i contact paypal help disk and also resolution center and file dispute of unauthorized payments, then paypal told that they have solved the dispute and its not unauthorized payments As its confirmed but when i contacted my receipent she refused to have money . Therefore, i reconnected virtual agents to know about payment status, but they want me ask the receipent to contact paypal , as payment have not been released and due to technical issue payments on hold .But , i fail to convince receipent that she would contact PayPal so as to release money as she is busy . So suggest me what i should do. PayPal have no right to hold my money if receipent doesn't agree to get payment released from PayPal. I have sent money as i used to make successful transactions. They keep asking personal payments are not accepted from india by paypal but i earlier have made easily. How PayPal can hold money if paypal have no concerns over that money as required charges of paypal transfer has already been charged by PayPal. Help me .i also look for legal advise ..
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.