Anna Marie Jose is back SCAMMER beware

DeeDee98
New Community Member

Annajay<removed>…. EMAIL I was going to sell something on gumtree and this person insisted on my Email adress to contact me! They told me they transferred more of the asking price to give to a courier. Do Not Fall for her tricks! Please see below her email Hello again, I am glad to inform you that I have made the payment! PayPal said that they have sent you a confirmation email so kindly check the inbox/junk/spam/trash of your email ……….. I had a little problem with the courier agent. They said that they can only come for pick up after they receive their pick up fee through bank transfer but I am presently having issues with my bank so I'm unable to send it to them at the moment. I added the £400 they charged for the pick up so you will receive the total sum of £2800. You'll help send £400 to them via bank transfer now and use 0094 as reference, here is the details needed for the transfer below: Name: Au**stine ***** Account Number:<removed> Sort Code: <removed> No money was actually sent to the account all you have to do is google the name and you will see its been happening since 2017

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.