What is jpmc re paypal intl ldt charge me nearly £1000!!! How to got money back

Andyshi
Contributor
Contributor

In 4 month time   My bank dd paid to this jpmc re paypal intl ldt nearly £1000!!!!!!  I. Just want to know  paypal is it can pay me money back and How??????? I have eBay account. But. Just for buy  the things. I am  never sold anything !!

This is unbelievably.  Any  idea?????????

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ltchat
New Community Member

Paypal become a scam and they taking random money from the people and if you claim the money back from them, they will not give you back, they will say they have all rights to take them from you even if you not agree with that, they just earning money by stealing it from people who using paypal. First - they cannot set dd if you didn't give them permission, so how did they got permition? Hack? They took my £24 and now 2 and half year in waiting to get them back - no luck at all! so, just say goodbye to your £1000,you will not getting them back, they have "Right" to charge you for nothing! shame paypal!

Login to Me Too

purpleperil
Contributor
Contributor

hi, yes! noticed a payment went out by DD for £52!!!  from same company, they work for paypal.......

when i checked my bank statement i found that over the last 7 months £450 has been taken from my account!!!!

in December a total of 7 DD taken out, all payments ranging from £3.50 upto £52

unauthorised DD set up by Paypal to JPMC, none of these payments show in my paypal history as you have experienced, very very angry and upset...... went to my bank today, they have refunded the whole lot and will take 5 days to investergate, if proven i owe it (yeah right, NOT) they can take it back......... check out Direct Debit .co.uk , gives you all info needed, the banks are responsible and have to refund while they investigate.....

fingers crossed we get this sorted..... have unlinked bank account, credit cards from paypal for the moment

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.