Why no express flat rate envelope option?

hondapartshero
Contributor
Contributor

I was pretty sure this used to be an option. I occasionally have international buyers and only ship express flat rate due to its short transit time and tracking info but its not an option anymore. I have to either use express envelope and pay the additional $3 or go to the HORRIBLE USPS website and use their antiquated super multiple step process. I had to use it this morning for express flat rate and it wouldn't print twice but charged me the price of the two I didn't print. Now I know they'll refund it eventually but the cost is out of my account. Is there any reason you guys don't have this as an option? Its really annoying and doesn't make any sense to me why not. Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

postalchart_com
Contributor
Contributor

The Express Mail International Flat Rate Envelope has never worked on PayPal. It does work on eBay Shipping or Click-N-Ship.

I have never tried it, but you may also be able to print out a label for 0 lbs 8 ounces and use that on the Flat Rate Envelope - the price is the same.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.