pitney bowes ship from zip on label

patgomez
New Community Member

At the top of labels it shows a ship from zip code. My address is Terrell, TX 75161 but I ship from Elmo, TX 75126 and the Post office wants that zip on ship from printed at top of labels because they get recognized for amount of business by the zip code. I could change it without problems thru auctane shipping thru Ebay which I have cancelled so I can ship from Pay pal  but I can not figure out how to change it thru pay pal.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

postalchart_com
Contributor
Contributor

For single shipping labels: Change the Origination ZIP Code under your Ship from address.

For Multi-Order Shipping: Go to Edit > Ship From Address and enter the Origination ZIP Code.

Note: The USPS DMM states that, for First Class, Media, Priority, or Express Mail, your labels are acceptable with the wrong Origination ZIP Code as long as the proper postage is paid (and all the prices would be the same between 75161 and 75126). So your Post Office cannot refuse a shipment where you have not changed it except for Parcel Post.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.