The print shipping label service is temporarily unavailable, please try again

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

I've consolidated several threads into this one, so everyone can see answers in the same place.

The error message is a little confusing because it's generic. I'm sorry about that, but I can clarify here.

This error most commonly occurs when there is a formatting discrepancy on one of the addresses going on the label. It can be either the ship-to address OR the ship-from address. Even addresses that have passed validation previously may trip up the validation on subsequent attempts, so it is important to check both addresses even if they have worked before.

Go to http://www.usps.com and click to "Look up a zip code". Paste in the buyer's address. If the USPS has the address listed in different formatting, edit it for the label. Remove a business name if that differs. Change "street" to "st" if that's how the USPS has it. Remove trailing spaces if the address you pasted in has them. The validation can be finicky!

If the error continues to occur, do the same for your ship-from address. Even if it has worked previously, you may find that this resolves the problem.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
80 REPLIES 80

joe1980
New Community Member

Anyone having trouble with printing a shipping label in PayPal? Whenever I click "Print shipping label" it just kicks me back to the home page.

Any thoughts?

Login to Me Too

AfroThundahh
New Community Member

im having problems too.

Login to Me Too

mariodee
Contributor
Contributor

Same here keep getting "PayPal Shipping is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience"

Login to Me Too

bkraeme1
New Community Member

I am having this problem ALL DAY what is their idea of Later as in "try back later"!!!!! I have items to ship!!!

Login to Me Too

runningsofast
Contributor
Contributor

My paypal shipping quit working a few weeks ago and it will not print any international shipping labels, US print fine just international, when I emailed paypal they said to clear cookies etc..  did it, it doesn't work, if I go thru ebay it still won't print international shipping except it charges your account every time you try to do it and you have to request a refund which takes up to 2 weeks to process, even the USPS is faster with your refunds than that and we all know how slow and ineffecient they can be, I even used the computer at school and still the exact same problems, so it's not my computer but paypal and ebay both claim it's my problem not theirs and that they are not experiencing any problems related to that.   I'm printing directly from the USPS website, that way ebay and paypal (one in the same) can keep your money just a bit longer why else would they not address the ever growing problem.  

Login to Me Too

janj
New Community Member
Spoiler
Printing postage issue first it was international now domestic .. do i reload something or does paypal/ebay fix it

Login to Me Too

Zurck

Hello

(first time)

I am ordering some aquarium stuff from a guy in Cal to PR and he’s having the same problem it giving him “We're sorry! We were unable to process your request. Please correct the error(s) indicated below: - An invalid Delivery Address was entered. Please ve”

My Q? can’t you just write the same address that appears on paypall, If this add is a  Verified add.
In my case I have receive packages in this add and  I know it is correct, Can he do this PLZ give me some light on this.

Login to Me Too

Weston22s
Contributor
Contributor

whats the deal with this 3 days not working no updates at all?

Login to Me Too

HolidayBeader
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't been able to create and print a shipping label for almost a week!!!! What the **bleep**?  And no one answers my support email either.  this is critical for me and others during the holidays especially

I have tried fire fox and IE both, same result.  What's Up?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.