Shipping platform feedback

PayPal_Olivia

Hello everyone!

There has been a great deal of discussion about recent changes to the shipping platform. I want you to know that your feedback is very important to us! 

We'll be consolidating all of the feedback into this thread so it can be reviewed more easily. On-topic and productive feedback is always helpful, and I look forward to seeing further discussion in this thread.

Thank you for your participation!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
137 REPLIES 137

woooow
Contributor
Contributor

This is so ridiculous.

Even though my shipping costs are now being sent to "ebay inc. shipping" instead of "US Postal Service", the tracking number is not automatically uploaded to Ebay like before. Then, when I manually uploaded it, it shows that the delivery is unconfirmed (using first class parcel with delivery conf.) . . From what I read above: more problems to come.....

I only get this new shipping screen about 10% of the time, which adds to the mystery of why they deciced to fix a perfectly functional system in the first place.

Login to Me Too

Orings-Online
Contributor
Contributor

I called paypal, and they know of the bugs they said....

WHAT???? So you know the system **bleep** and you force it live on us anyways???

I have to manually type in every tracking number now, taking several hours longer to do my shipping, Does paypal even read these forums, or their page feedback? This is rediculous.

If they dont fix it soon, goodbye using paypal, I mean what would be the point, I use it because it is integrated, but if its not integrated...then why use it.

Login to Me Too

ILoveMoringa
Contributor
Contributor

It is not just the printing preferences - the entire "new format" is tweaked and twisted. PayPal, would you please respond to your sellers?

Login to Me Too

Nuttshell
Contributor
Contributor

I have found that you can print the double labels on the 8 x 11 sheet.  On the right hand of the screen for Print Shipping Label, there is an option to Printer and label receipt preferences. There you can change the option to not print the instructions.  I did it and no longer have the issue with a single label printing.

Login to Me Too

justlucky
Contributor
Contributor

I completely agree! I used to be able to only log into Paypal to check on each label I printed to find the address associated with each label incase there was an issue and now it says eBay shipping and no address for tracking at all! I have to do an extra step and log into ebay and seach for it one by one each item! WHAT?! It was easy to know on a certain date which label prints according to Paypal history search, but what good does it do now to search when you are goping to get THE SAME RESULT each item!

Login to Me Too

kmorrison
New Community Member

It seems there is an update to the way I / we are processing the shipping on our transactions.  The platform takes us to an ebay oriented page - we pay for the shipping - then when we go back to the account overview none of the shipping information is updated.

Personally I liked the other way to process shipments, but you know what they say about old dogs.   Regardless of the dogs age, however, the update on shipping information seems crucial and needs to be fixed.   Anyone have input??

Login to Me Too

rb60
Contributor
Contributor

You are absolutely right, no shipping information is updated.  This is not acceptable.  Please, everyone complain until fixed.  I can't keep up with what I've shipped and what I haven't shipped.

Login to Me Too

justlucky
Contributor
Contributor

I completely agree! I used to be able to only log into Paypal to check on each label I printed to find the address associated with each label incase there was an issue and now it says eBay shipping and no address for tracking at all! I have to do an extra step and log into ebay and seach for it one by one each item! WHAT?! It was easy to know on a certain date which label prints according to Paypal history search, but what good does it do now to search when you are going to get THE SAME RESULT each item!

Login to Me Too

Orings-Online
Contributor
Contributor

This ebay shipping takeover is rediculous!!

I used to be able to print two labels to one label page without a receipt, now it is impossible.

Paypal has really **bleep**ed up by doing this

Login to Me Too

evrox
Contributor
Contributor

I did finally figure out how to print without the receipt. It's in the upper right hand corner of that page. I can't remember what it says, but it's a different color from the rest of the text, maybe blue? And you can save your selection for all that you print. I'm still not happy with what's going on. Not being able to see what you shipped??!! UNACCEPTABLE

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.