Shipping platform feedback

PayPal_Olivia

Hello everyone!

There has been a great deal of discussion about recent changes to the shipping platform. I want you to know that your feedback is very important to us! 

We'll be consolidating all of the feedback into this thread so it can be reviewed more easily. On-topic and productive feedback is always helpful, and I look forward to seeing further discussion in this thread.

Thank you for your participation!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
137 REPLIES 137

tropipalms
Contributor
Contributor

Had to down load Adobe still no luck. Also cant pay for shipping label with Credit Card anymore either! Whats going on?

I have a Mac Version 10.6.8

Why would they change the shipping label format?  Worked perfect before.  Now it's a nightmare spent ours

trying to get new format to work ..no luck

Called both paypal and ebay for help.  They could not guide me...What the **bleep**?

Login to Me Too

mrydwell
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here. They are not testing the new shipping module for an Apple computer no doubt......FRUSTRATING. Hard to run a business when you can't ship products!

The problem is with INTERNATIONAL LABELS.

Login to Me Too

sam_n
Contributor
Contributor

You can pay by Credit card, if you have zero PP balance. Till the time, you have PP balance credit card can't be used.

It is not specific to shipping label and is true for all PayPal purchase. Prove me wrong and I will learn something new ....

Login to Me Too

bobfink1
New Community Member

Sorry, but he is correct.  There is no way to pay for shipping with a credit card under the new format, no matter what your paypal balence is.  But sometimes I get lucky and get the old format, which does allow credit card payment.  I tried to get help from PayPal but they insisted it was still possible to pay with credit card but link they said to use doesn't exist!! Very frustrating.

Login to Me Too

tropipalms
Contributor
Contributor

I've made several calls to Pay Pal and eBay.  They keep bouncing back and forth with the OLD and NEW shipping 

format.  If I get lucky the old shipping format pops UP and I can print my International labels.  New Shipping Format DOES NOT WORK for INTERNATIONAL LABELS .  I have 4 International Labels I need to ship at the moment and I cant because of this issue.  Something to do with Pay Pal, EBAY and Pitney Bowes????

I sent  2 tickets to Pay Pal weeks ago...still no response from them.

This is crazy.  Also, I know how to charge my credit card with a zero PP balance.  The NEW format does not allow you to choose how you want to be charged.  

Login to Me Too

johnnycashcom
Contributor
Contributor

We process six figures $ per year and these jackasses don't let us know that they have totally changed the shipping process; we will leave and go to another merchant processor if Paypal doesn't migrate us back. Calls don't help; these are arrogant **bleep** who don't care. Everyone---go elsewhere for your merchant processing needs!!  

Login to Me Too

Orings-Online
Contributor
Contributor

just logged in to print some labels, and Paypal has changed the shipping. It now routes through ebay. the problem I have it that I am printing the labels on a laser printer and before I could print just the label without the receipt and it kept the label oriented the same and only took 1 half of an 8x11 label sheet, so I could print 2 labels per sheet.

With the new setup when you uncheck the print receipt option in the settings, it re-orients the label to vertical and takes up most of the page. Is there any way to fix this, This is going to cost me a fortune in excess labels!!!

...Also it wont save my stupid login for somereason when I check the box so now I have to relogin for every label I print, even though I am logged into paypal already. Not a good system at all. Is there any way to go back to the old Paypal shipping?

Login to Me Too

jetbot2010
New Community Member

I agree with you that the new printing feature is somewhat irrating and annoying. I hate the fact you have to log in each time you want to print a new label and on the receipt that you get via email, it doesnt show the shipping address of the customer. Another problem is also the fact that after you print the shipping label, the "track" button doesnt show up next to the payment detail either. So now, you can track the package via paypal either. Why in the world did paypal change something that wasnt broken and users having no complaints about it. Are the employees and ebay and paypal running out of work to do?

Login to Me Too

lurae
Contributor
Contributor

I completely agree about the new shipping irritaitons and cannot understand why they felt they needed to change it.  I don't believe it is an ebay change, appears to be here on Paypal.  Printing labels wastes a label now for every one printed, no longer can you compare USPS shipping fees when shipping an item,  printing may take 3-6 tries before it actually prints, so many irritating features, pricing went up, and I'm sure there are more irritations there I haven't found as yet.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.