First Class International Shipping

longwinterfarm
Contributor
Contributor

Some users are printing it!  I still don't have the option, nor do most of us, but if anyone knows when it's going to be universal I'd appreciate knowing too.

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

JoyRenee
Contributor
Contributor

I so so so want and NEED First Class International. I did have it yesterday with the Ebay/PayPal shipping merger but now we're back to the old shipping method. I NEED FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL, PayPal! I don't understand why some have it and others don't. Please expedite this process.

Login to Me Too

newstarr3
New Community Member

I cant agree more. 100% of my international packages are 1st class. International buyers never want priority from us as our items are very cheap. Why buy a  $5 item and then only have the option of sending it priority for like 4-5 X the value. I used the new format yesterday and the int air option was there. At the time I had no int air parcels to send. But this morning POOF theres an int so I goto the label and blah sos as b4. And ya it has bugs but was a very nice looking change. There were some features I liked much better. Others like to payment to ebay shipping crap was trash.

Get the kinks worked out and the new format will be sweet.

Login to Me Too

brewhardware
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I concur. I only ship about 2% International, which ends up being about 5 boxes per week but that group of boxes takes me more time than any domestic shipping I do. Why? Because USPS picks up domestic boxes on my porch but for 1st Class International, I have to copy the address, paste to word, print the lable, paste into my customs form template on word, print that, then drive to the post office and wait in line while ONE worker is processing little old ladies buying one stamp. If I could only do everything the same way and account for my shipping charges through paypal and NOT a pile of receipts.

Login to Me Too

SarahHayden
Contributor
Contributor

print shipping labels on ebay & you can calculate the cost for first class international its like a $1.00 an ounce

Login to Me Too

smurph
New Community Member

I'm just checking in to find some info on the First Class International mailing and it seems to be hit and miss. Since I started printing my mailing labels on Ebay I have no problem. But I have to print in PayPal for other reasons and it's not giviing me the option. What the heck gives???

Login to Me Too

brewhardware
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

What gives is that the Paypal shipping platform and the ebay shipping platform are completely disconnected. They just tried to connect them and people went nuts because it looked different.

Login to Me Too

Judy_S
Contributor
Contributor

you can print first class international as well as the new Regional Flat Rate through stamps.com,

Login to Me Too

Micahlessey
Contributor
Contributor

What happened? I'm so bummed about this.  A week or so ago, I logged into Paypal and received a message that because of this Ebay/Paypal merger, we could ship first class international. I was so excited because I've been waiting for this for a long time, no one else offers it printable for free.  I used it a couple times, now today, it's gone :*( Dear Paypal... please don't tease me this way.... don't offer it then take it back... not cool.

Login to Me Too

adlove
New Community Member

Has anyone gotten a response to this. All the sudden i cant ship first class international dang!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.