My "Add to Cart" buttons on website aren't using my shipping preferences.

rippity
New Community Member

I setup in my profile my shipping preferences, which is that shipping is determined by weight, and that there are two shipping options:  Local Pickup, and Standard Shipping.  There are no international shipping options.

When I created my buttons (some 2 dozen of them), I specified that I wanted it to use my shipping profile preferences. And there was a link there during button creation to check the shipping preferences, and sure enough, there were the two options I had created.

So imagine my surprise when I got an order to be shipped to France!  And with no money added for shipping.

I clicked the Add to Cart button myself, and sure enough, it leads to a generic page with my price on it and a box for putting in a zip code.  No matter what zip code you put in, the value comes up as 0 for shipping.  There's also a link on the page for "Outside the U.S.", and again no matter what is put in there, it comes up as 0.

So how do I get orders placed using my Buttons to actually use my shipping preferences?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

steevarino
Contributor
Contributor

I am having exactly the same problem.

SOmeone help us!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.