Paypal won't make my payment unless I add additional card even though funds available

hosshunter
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to buy Facebook credits but Paypal will not send the funds unless I add an additional card. Which I did and they still are asking for an additional credit card. I tried to use instant transfer from my bank (funds are available) same thing. Tried using Ebay credit (credit available) same thing. Tried to use other 2 listed credit cards (credit available) same thing. I bought the same credits about 2 weeks ago and had no problems now nothing but problems. What's up?????????????????????????????? AND PLEASE DON'T RESPOND WITH THAT BULL ABOUT SECURITY. 1ST YOU HOLD OUR MONEY FOR 21 DAYS OR MORE SO YOU CAN MAKE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS A DAY IN INTREST AND SAY WE HAVE TO SHIP OUR PRODUCT OUT AND HOPE YOU SEE FIT TO PAY US. AND NOW OUR CUSTOMERS CAN'T PAY US CAUSING US TO LOSE MORE MONEY OR WE CAN'T PAY FOR PRODUCTS WE WANT CAUSING US TO LOSE THE PRODUCTS WE WANT AND STAND THE CHANCE OF BAD FEEDBACK BECAUSE WE CAN'T PAY FOR AN ITEM. SO PAYPAL TELL US WHAT GOOD ARE YOU WHEN WE CAN'T GET PAID OR GET THE MONEY WE HAVE BEEN PAID AND CAN'T PAY ANYBODY

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.