My paypal wont let me Purchase anything :(

frankiegalley
Contributor
Contributor

I used a moneypak and added money to my paypal but when i go to pay for something on ebay it goes straight to add a card when i clearly have more then enough money to purchase the item im buying 😞 it's been doing this for other paying sites that use paypal also, its upsetting me because my bank will not allow me to get a card because im not yet 18.. so if somebody could help me please let me know 😞

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Nadafadia
New Community Member
Re: My paypal wont let me Purchase an item and sending me this massage We were not able to process your payment.
Login to Me Too

Disneyfreak00
Contributor
Contributor

Ya I got that to any idea if paypal and eBay are messing up neither one will let me pay the money I owe?

Login to Me Too

frankiegalley
Contributor
Contributor

I dont think its just ebay though, i've tried to buy something from another site and it gives me the same message, im almost positive its not any other website but paypal that is messed up because it directly sends you to paypal when you go to purchase something basically. 

Login to Me Too

Disneyfreak00
Contributor
Contributor

Idk all i know is my bank won't let me send money to hong kong.

Login to Me Too

frankiegalley
Contributor
Contributor

it may not be converting right into yen or something.

Login to Me Too

Pratt123
New Community Member
My acct is also not letting me purchase anything. Is anyone still having this problem?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.