Instant Transfer not available

CRW
New Community Member
Instant transfer not available on my account. I've read several other topics on this board about the same problem but none seems to answer the question. I have my bank account, my Visa debt and Discover card all connected and verified. Paypal_Kevin answered in one topic that that is all thats required but apparently there's something else.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_WarrenG
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

CRW,

I'm sorry you are still having troubles making payments with the Instant Transfer process.  PayPal_Kevin was accurate in describing that having a confirmed bank account and an active credit card on your PayPal account is all that is required to be able to send payments with the Instant Transfer process.

What may not have been explained are the internal security measures PayPal uses to maintain the safest online payment environment.  These security measures work independently of the PayPal staff and are designed to review transactions as they are being attempted.  Much like the credit card company's system that will deny payments when there are concerns the payment may not be done by the card owner, PayPal has a security system that will deny the use of certain funding sources for your security.

This may be what is keeping you from making an instant purchase payment.  If you find that this is happening to you again, please feel free to contact us using the "Contact Us" link found at the bottom of your PayPal page.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I hope this clarifies some of the information for you.

PayPal_WarrenG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.