I want to keep PayPal Plug in! I am rather upset that it will be gone.

L-West
Contributor
Contributor

I use PayPal Plug-in A LOT and it will be sorely missed.

Loosing it will change the way I shop online and I run a home business and get the vast majority of my supplies online in addition to casual online shopping.

Having the auto fill address has saved me a lot of time and fuss, and being able to create a one time use MasterCard via the plug in has been quite awesome and has kept me worry free VS using my actual card.

It would have been nice if PayPal had done like a vote via email first to see how many want to keep it and how many would like to see it gone before being rid of it.

I am rather upset that it will be gone >:C

I vote keep PayPal Plug-in!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

danmancuso
Contributor
Contributor
AGREED!!!! It is easier, quicker to use the plug in.... If I am going to have to leave the window I have open to pay... I see no reason why I just shouldn't make my payment as I have for a decade or two before I discovered Paypal... simply use my credit card.... my BROWSER was all set up to fill in the page to make the payment with my credit card info... I never had any problems... and for people that could not take paypal (who would be the same people anyway.... I simply have the banl m ail them a check.... Sorry Paypal... I trie to read the info about what i do when the plugin stops working, and how it will be the same.... I don't care right now.... I have already started to make the move to the previous method... and the thing that has to **bleep** for you.... when people ask me about Paypal NOW.... I tell them... WAIT... they are changing it... it is not going to be anyh easier to use than your CC.... and thng is... the person GETTING the money is not going to complain that they are losing the fees extracted by Paypal.... Bye.
Login to Me Too

danmancuso
Contributor
Contributor
I still agree... Paypal is definately useful, but it NOT filling out forms was a big loss, I am glad at least PART of that still works, it would be nice if that part could be updated and perhaps called something different.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.