I cannot Pay Ebay items won from my Paypal Balance

Tayfun
Contributor
Contributor

For years I use paypal and never confronted with such a trouble.
I won 3 separate auctions and tried to pay as usual. I had more than twice sufficient funds in Paypal balance but Paypal refused to pay from my Paypal balance instead forcing me to pay via credit card

What is Paypal for if I cannot use my money in Paypal?

Paypal unjustly forcing me to transfer my money to my country, exchanging my USD to local currencies over very low exchanges rates of Paypal, it is just 4% loss I incured,

than I should pay via my credit card in local currency buying AGAIN USD from Paypal, again incurring 4% loss,

and two transaction fees,

If this is not plucking a user, what is this?

There is no legal and rational ground treating me or other buyers in this way? What changed most recently I cannot use my money in Paypal????

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

wnettles
Contributor
Contributor

Just an update on the Paypal problem for everyone.   It has been over a month now, and, still my funds are held hostage by Paypal.  I am considering legal action against Paypal, although, it will cost more to file the lawsuite than I stand to loose if I let Paypal steal the funds from me.     But, sometimes you just gotta punch the bully in the eye.    A sharp stick might be a better choice, though.........

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.