Error Code #11068-Sorry, we could not complete your request at this time....

StephluvsBE
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am attempting to pay for an item though paypal and I get this message everytime I try. I'm a little worried since the seller is a new member with no feedback, but I took a chance since everyone has to start somewhere. I attempted to pay for the item from my iphone and I got a different error message that said the Seller could not receive payments at this time. I haven't heard from the seller as of yet. Thanks for any help.

Login to Me Too
54 REPLIES 54

Luvdalord

The Borg! How woonderfully descriptive!:  :

Login to Me Too

CADtekk
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to get through to a nice CSR, here's what happened:

She told me that an authorization from about two weeks ago on an expired debit card is still pending. What? I said. I asked "Then how can you process 7 transactions since that time with no issue until right now?" She did not have an answer... She said I needed to remove the expired card from my PP account and walked me through it. So, I jump through those hoops and click on "remove", immediately I'm presented with a big red popup (shut up you back in the peanut gallery) that says, are you ready? It says "sorry cannot remove a funding source while pending authorization" LOL! Mobius loop de loop. Next, she said I needed to add a new debit card and I did, quite quickly and easily it was verified and VIOLA!, I was able to pay for the transaction that had me grinding my teeth.

This I must add; I was prepared to do battle with the Borg. Imagine my surprise when all went well, even the wait for a CSR was like 1 minute.

Login to Me Too

canadiangirl
Contributor
Contributor

Am glad you were able to solve your problem.  Mine remains unsolved--my credit cards are in good order, and since I am still at my UK address am not willing to commit to purchase anything for which I may not be able to pay.  Just a source of trouble and anxiety.  I would still like a straight answer from PayPal/Ebay.

Login to Me Too

ReinierNL
New Community Member

For me the problem appeared to be a little difference in the (shipping)address I used in my eBay account and the address I use in Paypal (in e-bay I used abbreviation 'str' and in paypal 'street'; rest was the same). While making the linked paypal-address in my e-bay account the primary (shipping-)address, I was finally!!! able to make a payment.

Login to Me Too

marveen
New Community Member

hello,

I receive this same code when I try to pay item, to be sure if is Ebay, paypal or seller problem, few minutes after this message, I buy anotehr item for 1$, and I can pay this item with paypal.

so, I think the seller account have some restriction.

voila !

(sorry for my bad english)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.