Automatically Send Money Every Month

J3ff
Contributor
Contributor

So my mom's about to come into a little bit of money, but she's worried that she'll spend it all immediately. As a responsible and caring son, I'm going to help her budget it, and I thought I'd give her some kind of allowance every month. I would make her a PayPal account and transfer money from mine to hers. Is there any way I can have this transfer go through automatically, without setting up some kind of crazy business account?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DavidR
New Community Member

I have this same question.  I need to send money to my girlfriend's family and would like it to occur automatically as I'm very forgetful.  

Login to Me Too

amhobbs
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever find out how to set that up?  I have a similar situation where I need to send monthly payments to a family member.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_WarrenG
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello everyone!

I can see that you are all interested in reoccurring payments from your account to another account!

In order to process reoccurring payments, the recipient of the payments would need to have a premier or business account and set up a subscription button to automatically have payments made in regular intervals.

I will be more than happy to recommend your idea of having a way to set up reoccurring payments from the senders account.  Thank you for your participation on the PayPal Community Forums!

PayPal_WarrenG

Login to Me Too

grampa1949
New Community Member

Is there an updated status?

Login to Me Too

firexbrat
New Community Member

I would also like to see something set up in the sender's account to send money automatically each month. This would be a great feeature for members who need to send money to another paypal account with out having a business or premier account for sending small amounts of money at regular intervals. Please work on this!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.