viewing and converting balances in secondary balances

wyldkat1976
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

How do I view and convert balances now in this new format. It use to be easy, just click a button and you are there, but now I can't find any way of doing. Any help would be much appreciated,

thanks

Kev

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

wyldkat1976
Contributor
Contributor

Well after much searching I have found the only way to do it now is click the little cog button at the top, select my money option, and click the small blue currencies word at the end of the line entitled Paypal balance. Only after doing all this does the old conversion and balances page come up. Please Paypal, stop tossing about with something that worked fine before. My feedback for your new format is certainly a thumbs down. I don't want to see the amount I am getting in the activity page after fees, as this does not corespond to the amount the buyer is paying me, and therefore makes it very difficult to know which order the money is for. Please can we have the option to keep it as the old format, instead of being forced to use the new and far worse format as soon as you log in.

Kev

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.