Transaction details disappeared

Peaksoft
Contributor
Contributor

I've just logged on to my Paypal account.

The balance shown is correct, but all transaction details - payments and receipts - have disappeared for whatever peiod I select.

The only details left are for bills sent and received.

Any thoughts?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

StTrinians
New Community Member

I don't know the answer, but I have just logged in to Paypal and also find that my transaction history is bank, even though I know I purchase something a couple of weeks ago via Paypal.

Login to Me Too

PilgrimUK
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.

No history, no activity is showing 😞

Had a payment within the past few minutes from ebay but it is not showing under paypal and no email confirmation.

It is a time sensitive purchase as well...

Login to Me Too

Peaksoft
Contributor
Contributor
In my case, there are about 200 incoming payments in the last month that have disappeared. The money is there, but no information about the transactions.
Login to Me Too

LouiseAnn
Contributor
Contributor

This literally just happened to me too! eBay payment but it's not appearing in my account Smiley FrustratedSmiley Frustrated

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Guys, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community.

If you have received a payment and this has been placed on a temporary hold, you can check here how to speed up the review http://ow.ly/lEM0302L3Mf

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

LouiseAnn
Contributor
Contributor

I think there must be a problem with Paypal this evening..!

I just had an eBay payment and I've received both the eBay and PayPal email confirmations - but when I log into my account the transcaction doesn't show and the balance hasn't been updatd to reflect it! The payment isn't appearing as 'pending' either - I phoned them to see what was going on - but couldn't get through as they're experiencing such a high volume of calls so something must be going a bit wrong somewhere...  😕

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.