Paypal charged Fees to receive money

njj272
Contributor
Contributor

I requested funds of £42.95 from a friend, but I have been charged £1.66 paypal fees.  Why would this happen as it states on the site that there are no fees to recieve funds unless there is a currency conversion.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kanaand2010

Answered you on your thread.

Also its not really paypals fault that you sent the money the wrong way.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kanaand2010
Contributor
Contributor

I never said it was. You really are dense. I came here saying, "A mistake was made, how do I fix it so that I'm not out hundreds of dollars". Your response was, "don't blame paypal". Do you see how that's nonresponsive and unhelpful? Do you work for paypal? Are you a paypal troll designed specifically to discourage customers and users from getting the help they need? Or can you not see how your posts come off as just trolling. Clearly paypal moderators are fine with you which is unfortunate. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kanaand2010

If it was a mistake then I suggest you should not state this  >>>

We both sent complaints to paypal over a week ago and have heard nothing back!

There is no need to COMPLAIN if you were the one in the wrong as you stated on your other thread.

And why on earth would i need customer service? You are no customer of mine.

I merely asked why you would complain when it was your fault and then I answered your question telling you how to refund the payment and what % of the fee you would get back.

........so

your welcome..

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.