PAD Not working

Kmrakid
New Community Member

I was wondering if anyone could help us with an issue with PAD. We have activated PAD and in our profile it clearly shows PAD as our default way to pay. However, when I get an invlice from eBay or anyone else or I use eBay's checkout that is sent to me from eBay once an auction is over, I NEVER have the option to use PAD. If I click on the "change payment options" I have my CC's, my bank account and "Bill me later" (which is completely different and yes I tried it too). I emailed Paypal but have not had any response from them in 3 days. ANy help would be greatly ap;preciated. Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Its not always available, you can only use it when offered.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lazarus09
Contributor
Contributor

I face the same problem

After I was able to use p.a.d several times I now get the message:

This bank account ( XXXX blabla XXX ) cannot be used at this time. Please use a different payment method from your PayPal account.

... Bank account & Credit card are since years linked and fully approved ..all payments was been taken always without issues or delays..

...so the option pay after delivery is a thing of goodwill ?  Means I'll not know if it is available till i try to buy .. ?

Is it that what you mean .. really ?

sincerely Juergen

Login to Me Too

Pataba
Contributor
Contributor

Was using it on a regular basis, now it never works. Customer Services cannot help as they don't know themselves. Have been told it is a technical issue but it has been going on now for several weeks, Have just given up on it now.

Login to Me Too

bigbird1960
Contributor
Contributor

up to last week I was able to use PAD when buying from ebay. Now I get the option, but when I click the button it states that it is not possible on my linked bank account. I have emailed Paypal but they have not replied Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too

lazarus09
Contributor
Contributor

..welcome in the club .. 3 mails sent and got text blog rubbish as reply what has absolutely nothing to do with my question !!

Login to Me Too

Marts0001
New Community Member

I have the same problem, I have used it a lot without issue time after time, never missed payment but suddenly it's not available for anything. Very frustrating as I can't see a reason why. I'm shopping on amazon from now on as I'm a member of prime now and THEY never mess me about.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.