Anyone any ideas on what my options are?

photopaul
Contributor
Contributor

I'll try and keep this short.  Basically I've been in conversation with a tattoo artist (Who runs his own business/tattoo studio) around booking a session (this is all on email).  He said he had a slot open up in July (in 4 months time) and if I wanted it i needed to send a deposit via PayPal (Specifically F&F payment) for £200.  Which I did that day.  That same day I received some news meaning that I wouldn't be able to afford to splash on a new tattoo and I made contact with the artist, again on email, to ask if I could cancel the slot and have a refund.  Time from being offered and paying to requesting a refund < 8 hours and on the same day.

The following day, he's said that all bookings deposits are non-refundable (not said previously) and that's it.  So now i'm £200 out of pocket and i'm not sure what my options are.  Surely if he's a business he shouldn't have requested friends and family payment? 

Thoughts please?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.