Payment Pending - why?

OhioGal
Contributor
Contributor

It's the second time this is happening. The first time around, a transaction is completed, everything's fine, yet a payment is pending. It's no biggie, won't make it or break it, but still. The status has finally changed after a week or so, and I was able to transfer it to my bank.

Now it happens again. I had 2 transactions, one was completed a few days ago, the buyer received their widget, is happy, and left me a positive fb. Yet PP is sitting on that money. The second transaction took place just yesterday, the widget is on its way, shipped by Priority Mail and should arrive in a couple of days, it's only a couple of hundred miles away. This one is Pending, too.

Looks like I'm going to have another widget sold in a couple of days, right now I've received one bid, so I assume that the pattern will follow.  

There's no reason for PP to do that. I have an excellent record of 100% positive fb and no chargebacks. Yet my funds are Pending. Go figure.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Duplicate thread see an answer on your other one.  Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.