Option to change PAYPAL payment frequency

NigelBroke
Contributor
Contributor

Hi - I'm in the midst of setting up PAYPAL for my website. I've linked my PAYPAL account to my business banking account, however, I'm concenred that my bank will charge me for all the transactions coming through (model is low cost, high volume).

Is there an option that PAYPAL makes one payment into my business banking account for all the transactions that have occurred during the month?

Then I'm not up for additional business banking charges. Thanks NB

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi NigelBroke,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

When paying with PayPal we will also take the funds from your available balance first, if there are no funds available we will revert to your bank account as the back-up funding source. PayPal do not charge a fee for using this payment method for PayPal payments although your banks may charge you a Transaction fee and we do not offer the option of taking the funds out of your bank account on a set date for payments made. It may be an option to add funds from your bank account to your PayPal Account in one go and then use the available funds on your PayPal Account for any purchases, this will mean only one payment will be taken in full from your bank account.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.