Manual Entry Of Card Details/ Paypal Here

Taryn1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I try manual entry the customer card details using Paypal Here app. I checked every single didgit including post code. App showing the processing and doesn't procced with payment. Can not complete this transaction.

Whats wrong please?

PLEASE don NOT write me to go to www.paypal.co.uk/here  as there is NO any information for help with this problem or guide.

You would need the PayPal Here device, you cannot accept payments through the app directly. 
Here's where you should find all of the information you need. www.paypal.co.uk/here Siobhan

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Taryn1

So have you GOT the device ie the reader???

As you have already been told you can't accept just via the app.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Taryn1
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I have the reader.  It has been opened, paired and processing payment at the same time as app/

Login to Me Too

Taryn1
Contributor
Contributor

Can you please answer the question?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi Taryn1,

As my colleague Siobhan has previously advised, you wouldn't be able to process payments directly through the app, you would need to use the card reader itself for this type of transaction.

If you are still experiencing issues with this, I'd advise contacting Customer Support directly so we can troubleshoot and find a solution, as we don't have access to account details from here.

Thanks for your understanding

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.