notifications via email on ONLY SOLD items from BOTH ebay and PAYPAL not arriving

Rossathome
New Community Member

After using PayPal for 8 years and always getting a notification from the buyer's email address when they pay for an eBay item, for last 8 month s  I haven't received paypals notification of SOLD ITEM only , all other email from paypal arrive , EG bought items and recipts etc . 

Problem is not ISP related as I have same on any Wifi connection , familly or hotspot or and my mobile data  and on my laptop at home , nothing in my email. I only find out when i manyally goto paypal or ebay to see if the tem has sold or a buyer complains I have not posted the item 

It's odd because I receive some (Paypal items I have bought), then don't receive sold items notifications, .

Now I have to check my PayPal acct and my eBay acct several times a day.

Nothing has changed on my filters, spam settings, preferences for alerts or anything else... it seems like it's just sporadic hit and miss on which notices are generated/mailed.

It occured at same time as ebay has a problem with my account where all my watch list would only work 1 out of 10 goes regardless of what machine I used , even a friends machine or works machine so NO its not a virus ( Im a IT tech )

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.