Some one buying something send then claiming an unauthorised transaction

sophiejames14
Contributor
Contributor
So I sold some jeans in July they took three days for buyer to receive, I paid 2.80 postage, which he to me had received no problem Four days later the guy (p j morrison) stated they weren't the size they was even though they was so he put in a dispute with eBay! Even though I stated if he sent them back I would refund He hadn't sent them back as of yet and where now in November, now I'm a honest seller and buyer, and I always upload pictures, of what I am selling and there my own photos, and they honestly haven't arrived neither had he stated he had sent them off. Even after constant emails So I've left it be and eBay sorted the matter out and explained that they had read emails between me and him and seems he wanted the jeans and the money. And refund what had lost Now, because this didn't work out for p j morrison, he has now gone into the bank and stated it was an unauthorised transaction?? Even though I stated if he sent the jeans back I would refund, now because it's been all this time and I've sent other items and they've all been reviewed ect I've misplaced there recipt that I had for the guys Jeans. So now PayPal state theresnothing they can do?? My accounts thirty pound over due because PayPal had to pay the guys bank? What the **bleep** so now I can't pay for nothing neither buy anything using PayPal?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.